The Hingham Harbormen Football Program
Photo by Jennifer Estes
Varsity Schedule 2020/21 (Fall 2 Season)
These are the game days and times for the Varsity team:
- Friday, March 5th vs Quincy HS @ 5.30PM – Scrimmage at HHS – no fans/spectators allowed during scrimmages.
- Friday, March 12th @ Marshfield HS @ 6:00PM
- Friday, March 19th vs Plymouth North HS @ 5:30PM
- Friday, March 26th @ Duxbury HS @ 6:00PM
- Thursday, April 1st @ Silver Lake Regional HS @ 6:00PM
- Friday, April 9th vs Whitman-Hanson Regional HS @ 5:30PM
- 4/16 Patriot Cup
- 4/23 Patriot Cup
Freshman Schedule 2020/21 (Fall 2 Season)
These are the game days and times for the Freshmen team.
- Friday, March 5th scrimmage @ Quincy HS 3:30-5, buses leave at 2:30 pm – no fans/spectators allowed for scrimmages.
- Thursday, Mar. 11th vs Marshfield High School @ HHS 5:00PM
- Saturday, Mar. 20th @ Plymouth North HS Plymouth North HS 9:00AM
- Thursday, Mar. 25th vs Duxbury High School @ HHS 5:00PM
- Wednesday, Mar. 31st vs Silver Lake Regional High School @ HHS 5:00PM
- Thursday, Apr. 08th @ Whitman-Hanson Reg High School 4:00PM
Junior Varsity Schedule 2020/21 (Fall 2 Season)
These are the game days and times for the Junior Varsity team.
- Friday, March 5th vs Quincy HS @ 5.30PM – Scrimmage at HHS – no fans/spectators allowed for scrimmages.
- Monday, March 15th vs Marshfield HS @ HHS 4:00PM
- Saturday, March 20th @ Plymouth North HS 11:00AM
- Monday, March 29th vs Duxbury HS @ HHS 4:30PM
- Monday, April 5th vs Silver Lake Regional HS @ HHS 4:00PM
- Friday, April 9th @ Whitman Hanson Regional HS 4:00PM
Game Day Information
Bus departure times for away games to be shared with players on SportsYou and HUDL.
At this time, we will be allowed to have 2 adult spectators per participant attending our events/games. Siblings will be permitted, but must be seated with their families. This includes both home and visiting spectators.
One Football Team- Made up of 3 Teams
The Hingham Harbormen Football program is comprised of 3 teams: Freshman, JV and Varsity. EACH team is integral to the success of the overall program, with progression designed as follows:
High School Program Progression
Freshman: Participation and development; instill winning attitude; instill Varsity system.
Junior Varsity: Preparation for Varsity; intensification of individual and team commitment.
Varsity: Put the best possible team on the field. Discover and harness every team member’s value.
The Hingham Harbormen Football Program Strives to:
Build confidence and self-esteem and a feeling of contribution within each player
Assist in helping every play feel important and unified in purpose
Encourage open and honest communication between staff and players
Focus on solutions rather than problems
Respect the dignity and faith of each person on our football program
Engender commitment to team unity, strong leadership, and trust
Create an environment for innovation and growth
Ensure that each and every individual involved with the program will overachieve
Above all else, Hingham Harbormen football players will be athletes of strong moral character.